Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More adventures!!

So I'm still having trouble loading pics! Darn!! On Sunday we spent the day down on the Champs Elysees waiting for the Tour de France to come through. It took forever, but to get a decent place to see the cyclists, we had to be there early. But it was so worth it when they finally came!! They actually do a big loop while in Paris, so they went by us 7 times! My guy didn't win (I was going for Andy Scleck) but he got 2nd. And we saw Lance several times!!

Monday we took a day trip to London. Does this make me a world traveler now? It was so much fun, but really not nearly enough time to see much of anything. The bus system there is incredibly slow!

And today, Tuesday, we spent the day at Disneyland Paris. I know, silly, huh. But the girls really wanted to go and we had tons of fun. Very tired though!!

Tomorrow Brianna leaves in the afternoon, and Kaitlyn and I leave Thursday morning!

Later!

No comments :