Sunday, May 5, 2013

Olde Curiosity Shoppe mini album


Here's my mini album made with Graphic 45 papers, Olde Curiosity Shoppe. I made this mini with black paper bags from Michael's, the Celebrate It bags. I had a lot of fun with this album, the papers are fabulous with lots of opportunities to cut out great things to add dimension to the album. For the cover, I used the apothecary cabinet and fussy cut out several of the bottles. I covered them with glossy accents, then popped them up for dimension. I used this same technique throughout the book, using a lot of glossy accents.


This is a close up, hopefully you can see some of the details. The book is filled with tags and lots of pockets. There are a many places for photos and journaling.



I teach this mini album at Scrap 2 It on Friday, May 17th and Saturday, May 18th. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

Denise van Deventer said...

Denise, this album is absolutely fabulous! I love these papers and love your styling! Gorgeous, gorgeous wokr! ;-)

Sandie said...

Your album is stunning, with a capital "S" .. all that gorgeous detail. I'd love to flip through the pages one by one ... what fun!!