Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life's been busy.......


Yes, life has been busy! Trying to learn how to set up this blog site has been challenging enough, but I'm also trying to end the last few weeks of school (I teach at a high school) and also get my daughter graduated and throw a graduation party. Thankfully, the graduation is over and the party was a success! Friends and family from a couple of different states + a backyard barbeque + a sunny day = a great afternoon party! I made this fun mini book (Senior) for my daughter, Brianna, for her graduation. I included pictures we've taken during this year with family and friends. She was very excited when she saw it and it was the hit of the party! It was fun to create using papers in her high school colors and embellishments, ribbons and fibers to add dimension. I sanded and inked the edges of the letters for a bit of a distressed look, even though the content of the mini album didn't really call for that look. I enjoy distressing most everything I work on!!

2 comments :

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great..that you're up and blogging Michelle! I'm linking you up friend!
ps... great album!

Michelle Jackson said...

This album is awesome! Love the blog too!!!