Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Family layout

 
This is part of a two page layout. I challenged myself to limit the papers used in this layout to make it more affordable for the class I will be teaching on May 23rd. I'm posting just the first page today, and will post the second page later this week.
 
I did some stamping and stencil with inks and modeling paste on the background page. I used some coordinating papers to mat the photo, then went through my stash for different embellishments. I love using doilies, buttons, and ribbons. Some brads, a wooden clock, some burlap, a couple of metal embellishments, a title and the page is complete! I also used some Tim Holtz tissue paper under the photo and cut some pennants from leftover paper helps to add interest to the layout.
 






Hope you like it. I'll post the 2nd page later! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Patty O'Malley said...

Looks fantastic, Denise! Love all the various elements you used to build the page.

Adriana B said...

wonderful page