Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekend class

I just finished teaching the second class for the Ladies Diary mini album. Wow, am I tired!! The album is packed with fun interactive pages and pockets, a very intense class. We met last night from 6:00 to 9:00, then again today from 10:00 to about 6:00. Very exhausting for me and all the students, but I think they all left happy! So here's a shout out to all the fabulous ladies that took this class!! There were 14 students, so it was busy! I teach these classes at Ranae's store, Scrap 2 It. A big shout out to her as well, especially for allowing me share these fun projects with others and for tracking down paper that's been discontinued! Here's a few pictures taken from the class.




Stay posted. The next class is using Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe. I'll share some pictures soon!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Aaaahhhh you are the best