Saturday, November 14, 2009

A few photos from this week.....

Kaitlyn made this frame for her friend, Katie. Her birthday is Monday. It's a good thing I have so much crafty stuff to use!! She even used glimmer mist!

My drive home from work Friday. We had a little crazy snow storm.

This is a book I got at church last week. The author, Tom Davis, was there, so he signed it for me. I finished it in just a few nights. It was very good, but sad. It portrays the horrible situation in Africa in the remote villages where AIDS has spread through the villages, leaving thousands of young orphans. Read it if you get the chance!

My two roses for my two children in the military. I was presented these on Veteran's Day.

I keep this picture on a shelf above my desk and computer at work.

No comments :