Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a huge football fan. So my day has been spent watching all the fun pre-game shows. And will finish watching the last game of this season. Who am I cheering for? Well, I actually like both teams. I've always been a Steelers fan, loving the "Bus", the quality player in Hines Ward (and his cute smile), Big Ben and several others, including the coaches, Cowher and even Tomlin. I haven't really been a huge Cardinal fan, but I am a huge Kurt Warner fan, back since his days with the Rams. I have a great deal of respect for him as a player and a person. And recently have become a Larry Fitzgerald fan....wow! What a player! So I won't be disappointed with either team as the winner, but probably a little saddened for the loser. Can they both win?

No comments :