Sunday, July 13, 2008

Heritage box



Today I have been working on display samples for the CHA show in Chicago this week. We're going to have a much larger booth at this show, so all the designers have been busy making fabulous display samples for the booth. I worked on this trinket box and a couple of clipboard that we will us at the show. I sprayed this box with a layer of walnut gold glimmer mist. After it dried, I used the glimmer screens on the box and sprayed coffee shop glimmer mist.

For the embossed glimmer chips, I used glimmer mist colors sage and walnut gold. I also inked the raised edges with vintage photo distress ink. When it was too dark, I resprayed the walnut gold over it to make the ink more subtle looking.



I added a light green taffeta ribbon, and decided to spray some flowers with walnut gold and add those too. I hope you can see the shimmer that the glimmer mist adds! It was fun to put together!

Have a great day!

No comments :